domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Miss Beauty Doll 2009 - Crowing Moment





Veronica Perozti 
Miss Beauty Doll 2008 From Venezuela


Veronica : "The wonderful world started when I'm Miss Beauty Doll 2008. 
Thank you Miss Beauty Doll organization for gave me the best experience."


"I travelled to have a journey around the world that we could meet a lot of 
people, so i learned to give a chance to children about knowledge also I can
learn new culture and they made me knew, In the  world everyone have no
kind of different at all."


"Thank you my family, Thank you Mr.Vic and everyone who love me."


Miss Beauty Doll 2008


With Love,
Veronica Perozti




The 4th Runner-up is : 

Colombia :




The 3rd Runner-up is :


Germany :




The 2nd Runner-up is :


Mexico :




The 1st Runner-up is :


Thailand :







Miss Beauty Doll 2009 is :
Venezuela Novamente :))













Top 5 :


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário